Carry-on Baggage limits to all
The purpose of this chart is to provide clarity. Its content represents the most current carry-on restrictions by Transport Canada dated April 8, 2010.
|Maximum 2 carry-on baggage
|Transport Canada only permits two carry-on baggage per air traveller. Your air carrier may choose to further restrict the number and size of bags permitted. Please contact your air carrier for exact details.
|What else can I bring?
Any of the following:
- small purses no bigger than 25 cm x 30 cm x 14 cm (10 in. x 12 in. x 5.5 in.)
- cameras (both still and video) in bags that contain no other items
- medication or medical equipment (oxygen tank, doctor’s bag)
- coats and outer garments
- containers carrying life-sustaining items
- special needs items
- diplomatic or consular bags
- strollers and child restraint systems
- all duty-free items purchased after the security check
|Items such as reading material and personal electronics should be stored in the passenger’s carry-on bag, and packed prior to the security check. In general, having fewer carry-on items speeds the screening process